BUS SERVICE FROM CENTRAL AND NORTHERN MARIN
We encourage all families living north of Mill Valley to use our bus to protect the environment and reduce vehicles on Bay Area roads. We currently offer a morning and afternoon bus servicing West San Anselmo, Central San Rafael, Corte Madera and Mill Valley. Our bus stops are as follows:
- San Anselmo, Memorial Park Log Cabin parking lot, 120 Veterans Pl
- Central San Rafael, San Rafael Community Center, 618 B St
- Corte Madera, Corte Madera Library Lot, 707 Meadowsweet Dr
- Mill Valley, Ashford & Leyton Court (across from CVS parking lot)
- Mill Valley, Camino Alto (next to Body Kinetics Health Club)
- Corte Madera, Montecito @ Magnolia & Redwood intersection
- Kentfield, Magnolia & Dartmouth Drive
- San Rafael, Greenfield & Red Hill Avenue (Stapleton Ballet)
To register: Log in to your Greenwood Family Portal to submit your form before the next semester begins. Questions: Please email George Veh in the Business Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greenwood School is pleased to offer ride service with Zūm for the 2018–19 school year. Highlights of this new service include the following:
- Zūm drivers go through a rigorous selection process and are highly vetted. They are screened via fingerprinting and extensive background checks. Vehicles are subject to routine inspections.
- Zūm hires drivers that have experience working with children.
- All vehicles are equipped with seatbelts and are trackable by GPS.
- Zūm drivers can communicate immediately with parents via text if there is traffic or if drop offs are delayed for any reason.
- Parents can download the Zūm app, schedule and pay for rides, and get support quickly and efficiently.
- The Zūm app allows parents to track all rides in real time from start to finish.