Our Parent-Toddler program provides a nurturing group experience with the security of a parent nearby. During our time together, the children have opportunities to engage in imaginative play, develop relationships through social interactions and share a snack together.
Your child's experience will be enlivened through baking, stories, and songs. Parents and caregivers have the chance to observe their child's learning experience, discuss elements of healthy childhood, and explore the themes of rhythm, sleep, and play.
Marcy Summers, our instructor:
Marcy has been inspiring young minds since 1980. She is a certified Waldorf teacher and has a master's degree in Human Development with a focus on early childhood. Her experience includes serving as a founding kindergarten and preschool teacher at Greenwood School, as well as at San Francisco Waldorf School, and teaching kindergarten at Marin Waldorf School.
Marcy's passion lies in working with parents and children to find joy in life.
The 2017 Parent-Toddler Program Details:
Dates and Times: (Each session is 5 weeks long. All classes held from 9:30 - 11 am)
- Mondays: January 9 - February 13 (no class January 16)
- Tuesdays: January 10 - February 7
- Mondays: February 27 - March 27
- Monday programs: Homestead Community Center, 315 Montford Ave, Mill Valley
- Tuesday program: a private home in Sycamore Park, in Mill Valley.
- $175 (Must register for full program(s) - not individual dates)