Discover the Greenwood curriculum, tour the school, visit our classrooms, participate in a Q&A session, and see if our approach speaks to you. We will look forward to getting to know your family as well.
Please contact Betsy Anderson, Director of Admissions (415) 388-0495 to schedule a visit.
tours and open house
- Preschool Tours, every Wednesday and by appointment, 9–10:00 AM
- K-8 Tours, by appointment, 8:45–10:15 AM
- Open House evening, January 10, 6:30–8:30 PM
meet our community
- Harvest Festival @Old Mill Park, October 27, 12:30–2:30 PM
- Winter Faire, Saturday, December 2, 10 AM–4 PM
- Evergreen Spiral, December 13, 5:30 PM
- May Festival, May 11, 12:30–3 PM
Submit your Online Application Form with your nonrefundable $100 application fee
Submit a photograph of your child
Sign the Records Request form (Grades 2-8)
Sign and give to your child's current teacher a Confidential Student Evaluation Form (Pre K - 1st) or (Grades 2-8). Evaluation Forms should be sent directly from the teacher to our Admissions Department via fax: (415) 388-6895, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or USPS: Admissions, Greenwood School, 17 Buena Vista Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941
MEET THE TEACHERS
- For students applying to Grades 2–8, we schedule a one to three full-day classroom visit followed by a parent interview (students applying to Grades 2–8).
- For students applying to preschool and kindergarten, we schedule a one hour family interview.
- Once your application is complete, we connect you with current families who will be in your child’s class. Greenwood Ambassador families from each grade will schedule play dates, dinners, teas, and get-togethers with applicant families who want to connect with current families.
- The 2017-18 application deadline has passed, but we are still accepting applications for certain grades. Please call the Admissions Office (415) 388-0495.
Acceptances & Contracts
- Admission decision letters (ages 3 years, 3 months–4 years, 3 months on Sept 1) are mailed March 7, 2018. Contracts are due March 14, 2018.
- Admission decision letters K (5 years, 3 months on Sept 1) through 7th grade are mailed March 15, 2018. Contracts are due March 22, 2018.