Discover the Greenwood curriculum, tour the school, visit our classrooms, participate in a Q&A session, and see if our approach speaks to you. We will look forward to getting to know your family as well.
Please contact Betsy Anderson, Director of Admissions (415) 388-0495 to schedule a visit.
tours and open house
- Preschool Tours, every Wednesday and by appointment, 9–10:15 AM
- K-8 Tours, by appointment, 8:30–10:15 AM
- Kindergarten Open House, October 28, 10 AM–Noon
- All School Open House, January 10, 6:30–8:30 PM
meet our community
- Harvest Festival @Old Mill Park, October 27, 12:30–2:30 PM
- Winter Faire, Saturday, December 2, 10 AM–4 PM
- Evergreen Spiral, December 13, 5:30 PM
- May Festival, May 11, 12:30–3 PM
Submit your Online Application Form with your nonrefundable $100 application fee
MEET THE TEACHERS
- For students applying to Grades 2–8, we schedule a one to three full-day classroom visit followed by a parent interview (students applying to Grades 2–8).
- For students applying to preschool and kindergarten, we schedule a one hour family interview.
- Once your application is complete, we connect you with current families who will be in your child’s class. Greenwood Ambassador families from each grade will schedule play dates, dinners, teas, and get-togethers with applicant families who want to connect with current families.
- We currently have openings in a select grades. Please call the Admissions Office (415) 388-0495 to inquire.
Acceptances & Contracts
- PK & TK admission decision letters are mailed March 7, 2018. Contracts are due March 14, 2018.
- K–8 admission decision letters are mailed March 15, 2018. Contracts are due March 22, 2018.