Discover the Greenwood curriculum, tour the school, visit a few Main Lesson classrooms, participate in a Q&A session and see if our approach speaks to you. We will look forward to getting to know your family as well. Please contact Betsy Anderson, Director of Admissions (415) 388-0495 to schedule a visit.
tours and open house
- Preschool Tours, every Thursday and by appointment, 9-10:00 AM
- K-8 Tours, by appointment, 8:45-10:15 AM
- Open House evening, January 11, 6:30-8:30 PM
meet our community
- Harvest Festival @Old Mill Park, October 28, 12:30-2:30 PM
- Winter Faire, Saturday, December 3, 10 AM-4 PM
- Evergreen Spiral, December 14, 5:30 PM
- May Festival, May 5, 12:30-3 PM
Submit a photograph of child and a $75 non-refundable application fee
Sign the Records Request form (Grades 2-8)
Sign and give to your child's current teacher a Confidential Student Evaluation Form (Pre K - 1st) or (Grades 2-8). Evaluation Forms should be sent directly from the teacher to our Admissions Department via fax: (415) 388-6895, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or USPS: Admissions, Greenwood School, 17 Buena Vista Ave, Mill Valley, CA 94941
MEET THE TEACHERS
- For students applying to Grades 2-8, we schedule a one to three full-day classroom visit followed by a parent interview (students applying to Grades 2-8).
- For students applying to preschool and kindergarten, we schedule a one hour family interview.
- Once your application is complete, we connect you with current families who will be in your child’s class. Greenwood Ambassador families from each grade will schedule play dates, dinners, teas, and get-togethers with applicant families who want to connect with current families.
- Priority admission applications are due February 3, 2017
- Tuition assistance applications are due February 3, 2017
- Preschool admission decision letters are mailed March 7, 2017
- K-8 admission decision letters are mailed March 15, 2017
- Preschool enrollment agreements are due March 14, 2017
- K-8 enrollment agreements are due March 23, 2017