Greenwood School believes that any qualified student who can benefit from attending Greenwood should not refrain from applying for admission solely due to lack of financial resources. Approximately 15% of our tuition revenue is designated for tuition assistance. Financial aid is available to qualified students, kindergarten through eighth grade, whose parents demonstrate financial need through the financial aid process.
Click here for information on and instructions for applying for tuition assistance.
2016-17 Preschool Tuition
Please call (415) 388-0495 x405 for pricing.
2016-17 Kindergarten and Grades Tuition
- Kindergarten: $21,900
- 1st to 5th Grade: $22,825
- 6th to 8th Grade: $23,765
- Kindergarten: $22,450
- 1st to 5th Grade: $23,395
- 6t h to 8th Grade: $24,360
Fee and Deposit Schedule
- Application Fee: $75 - For new applicants only, non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Student Deposit: 10% of tuition - Due with Enrollment. Non-refundable and applied to last month's tuition.
- New Family Enrollment Fee: $500 - Per new child enrolled, non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Late Enrollment Fee: $350 - Per each returning child re-enrolling after February 12, 2016, non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Tuition Refund Plan: See Payment Plan above - Required if not paying tuition in one annual payment. Optional if paying tuition in one annual payment, non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Aftercare: $12 Per hour, drop-in.
Incidental Fees and Expenses
All students will be required to pay additional school fees including but not limited to SMART Tuition Management Services Enrollment Fee (approximately $45/year), musical instrument rental (3rd grade and up), private music lessons (4th grade and up), any additional class-related expenses such as field trips (which may range from $100 to $500/year, depending on the grade).
Commuter bus, hot lunch program, extended day care, and vacation camps. It is our hope that all families participate in annual fund raising to the extent that they are able.